Crossword clues for esdras
Esdras is a Greco- Latin variation of the name of the scribe Ezra. It is found in the titles of several books associated with the scribe that are in or related to the Bible.
Esdras is a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Esdras Alfred de St-Georges (1849–1890), Quebec lawyer, physician and political figure
- Esdras Minville (1896–1975), Quebec writer, economist and sociologist
- Esdras Padilla (born 1989), Honduran football player
- Esdras Rangel (born 1977), Mexican professional football goalkeeper
- Michel Esdras Bernier (1841–1921), Canadian politician