Crossword clues for epe
Epe or EPE may refer to:
- Epe, the Netherlands
- Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Epe, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Electric potential energy
- Elastic (potential) energy
- Elvis Presley Enterprises, a corporate entity created by the "Elvis Presley Trust"
- England's Past for Everyone, a Heritage Lottery Fund funded project run by the Victoria County History.
- Ephenidine, a dissociative anesthetic drug.
- Everyday Practical Electronics, a web-delivered hobbyist magazine; see also Practical Wireless
- Expanded polyethylene, a foam product consisting of polyethylene and a gas. Not to be confused with expanded polystyrene (EPS) or extruded polystyrene (XPS).
Usage examples of "epe".
BY THE TiME JAY AND LizzlE GOT BACK TO THE castle, ei-ht or ten servants were about, lighting fires L and swe eping floors by candlelight.