Emyr is a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Emyr Humphreys (born 1919), leading Welsh novelist, poet and author
- Emyr Jones Parry, GCMG, FInstP (born 1947), retired British diplomat
- Emyr Lewis (born 1968), former Wales international rugby union player
- Emyr Llewelyn, Welsh political activist
- Emyr Wyn Lewis (born 1982), Welsh rugby union footballer
- Gwilym Emyr Owen III (born 1960), American singer-songwriter
Usage examples of "emyr".
Owain the son of Urien, and Gwalchmai the son of Gwyar, and Howel the son of Emyr Llydaw, and Peredur of the long lance.