Crossword clues for elh
ELH: English Literary History is an academic journal established in 1934 and devoted to the study of major works in the English language, particularly British literature. It covers developments in literature through historical, critical, and theoretical methods. The current editor-in-chief is Jonathan Kramnick ( Yale University).
ELH is an academic journal founded in 1934.
ELH may also refer to:
- Eastlake High School (Chula Vista, California), a four-year high school
- ELH (IATA), an airport in North Eleuthera
- Emmylou Harris, renowned American singer-songwriter
- Evangelical Lutheran Hymnary, a hymnal first published in 1996, created by the Evangelical Lutheran Synod
- Czech Extraliga, Czech:Extraliga ledního hokeje - highest level ice hockey league in the Czech Republic
- Entity life history diagram A diagram some use will designing and building databases.