Eko or EKO may refer to:
- Èkó, an alternative name for the city of Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Eko Atlantic, a city in Lagos State Nigeria
- Mr. Eko, a character from the TV series Lost
- EKOenergy, an ecolabel for energy
- Eko guitars, an Italian guitar company
- Eko, John O'Connor (musician), a new age/world music guitarist/ composer.
, a German military term
- Elko Regional Airport, an airport which has IATA airport code EKO
- Eko Fresh (Ekrem Bora), a German rapper.
- Eko, also known as Eko.Lsa, a French rapper
- Eko, a character in the animated series Karas
- EKO, pseudonym of the Ukrainian satirist and artist Edward Kozak
- The Eko community currency circulating in Findhorn Ecovillage, Scotland.
- EKO, Edgeworth-Kuiper Object, see Kuiper Belt
- Eko India Financial Services, an Indian financial service company
- w:es:Eko, a soluble cereal brand from Nestlé.