Eka or EKA may refer to:
- A prefix used to name chemical elements predicted by Mendeleev
- Murray Field, an airport which has IATA airport code EKA
- David W. Eka, an African church leader
- Eka Darville, an Australian actor
- EKA (supercomputer), a supercomputer developed by Tata Sons
- Eesti Kunstiakadeemia (Estonian Academy of Arts)
- EKA (knives), a Swedish knives manufacturer
- Engaging Key Assets (EKA), a type of leadership style
- Eka, an extinct Swedish noble family to which the mother of King Gustav I belonged
EKA is a supercomputer built by the Computational Research Laboratories (a subsidiary of Tata Sons) with technical assistance and hardware provided by Hewlett-Packard.
Eka means the number One in Sanskrit.