EK or Ek may refer to:
- EK Marine Ltd., a Hydraulic Marine Industrial manufacturer and engineering service of marine deck machinery in Killybegs, Ireland
- Ek Commando Knife Co., a US knife manufacturer
- Ek Park, a cricket ground in Kitwe, Zambia
- East Kilbride, a large town in South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Eastern Kentucky Railway's reporting mark
- Emirates (airline) IATA airline designator
- Enchanted Kingdom, a theme park in the Philippines
- Equatorial Guinea's FIPS 10-4 and NATO country code
- Esperanta Klavaro, a computer program which allows Esperanto letters in Windows
- Exakelvin, an SI unit of temperature
- Lady Ek' Naah
- Mitsubishi eK, a Japanese kei car
- Elinkeinoelämän keskusliitto, Confederation of Finnish Industries
- Eckankar, Religion of the Light and Sound of God
- Eastman Kodak, a bankrupt American-based international photography corporation whose former NYSE ticker symbol was EK
- Early Cretaceous
- European Kindred, a white supremacist prison and street gang.
- (K as a subscript) Kinetic Energy
- Ek Boonsawad, a Thai windsurfer
- EK, Enosi Kentroon - Union of Centrists - a political party in Greece
Usage examples of "ek".
Eks powered Golden Apple out of the airlock of Yetzirah and boosted toward one of the planets orbiting the binary stars Alkoman A and B.