Crossword clues for eglin
Eglin may refer to:
- Eglin (surname)
- Eglin Air Force Base, a United States Air Force base located southwest of Valparaiso, Florida
- Federal Prison Camp, Eglin, a Federal Bureau of Prisons minimum security prison on the grounds of Eglin Air Force Base
- Eglin steel, a high-strength, high-performance, low-alloy, low-cost steel
Eglin is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Colin Eglin (1925–2013), South African politician
- Fredrick I. Eglin (1891–1937), career officer in the United States Army Air Service and United States Army Air Corps
- Manfred Eglin (1935–2001), German footballer
- Peter Eglin, professor at the Wilfrid Laurier University
Usage examples of "eglin".
I know what's going on at Eglin, and my Officer of the Day recognizes Jimmy Doolittle when he sees him in a cockpit window.
I know what’s going on at Eglin, and my Officer of the Day recognizes Jimmy Doolittle when he sees him in a cockpit window.
He had kinetically flown a drone from Canaveral to Eglin Field despite galeforce winds and a ceiling of 100 meters.
They were in a corner office of one of the Special Ops buildings - Eglin had quite a few - and the other two wore Air Force uniforms, both bearing the rank of lieutenant colonel, a convenient middle grade of officer, many of whom came and went in total anonymity.
They were now raking the sand traps at the Officers' Club Golf Course at Eglin Air Force Base.