EFP may refer to:
- European Federation of Periodontology, a non-profit, scientific dental organisation
- École Freudienne de Paris, a former French psychoanalytic professional body
- Electronic field production, a television industry term
- Electronic fuel pump, a common type of fuel pump.
- England First Party, a political party in England.
- European Federation for Primatology, a scientific society
- European Federalist Party, a pan-European political party advocating the creation of a European federal state
- Explosively formed penetrator, a weapon
- European Foundation Project, an attempt to arrive at the legal form of a European Foundation
- École Franco-Polonaise, Franco Polish School of New Information and Communication Technologies in Poznan
- Exchange for Physicals, an off-market trading mechanism that enables customers to swap futures and options exposure for an offsetting stock position.
- European Film Promotion, a network of European film promotion organisations