interj. (context onomatopoeia English) An expression of surprise or dismay. n. A short scream or yelp. vb. To vocalise a short scream or yelp; to produce an eep.
EEP may refer to:
- Early Entrance Program (CSU), an accelerated schooling program in California
- Eastern Equatorial Pacific, area in the Pacific Ocean
- European Endangered Species Programme, type of population management for a species kept in European Association of Zoos and Aquaria zoos
- European Environmental Press (EEP), an association of environmental magazines
- UK Educational Evidence Portal, an online resource providing access to research in education and children's services
- Extraspinal ependymoma, a type of ependymoma tumor
Usage examples of "eep".
And even if you could, perhaps it would be worth it to have hundreds of eeping ferrets in my kingdom, if I also had the Eternal Apprentice!
And, fast upon his heels, I heard a joyous eeping as my ferret bounded forth to greet me.