Crossword clues for eec
- Common Market letters
- Nafta's overseas counterpart
- The Common Market: Abbr.
- Intl. trade letters
- Treaty of Rome org.
- It. was part of it
- Former Common Market inits.
- Onetime overseas trade grp.
- Former trade union, for short
- Intl. trade org.
- Old trade inits.
- Treaty of Rome creation, for short
- Old Common Market abbr.
- An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members
- Common Market initials
- Common Mkt.
- Trading org.
- Foreign market, for short
- Common Market abbr.
- ECU issuer
- Trading-bloc inits.
- Common Market inits.
- Continental trading org.
- Intl. trading assn.
- U.S. trading partner
- Common Market: Abbr.
- Intl. trade inits.
- Intl. org. begun in 1958
- U.S. trading partner, formerly
- Grp. formed by the Treaty of Rome, 1957
- Spain joined it in 1986: Abbr.
- Spain is in it: Abbr.
- Trade grp. formed in the late 1950's
- Port. joined it in 1986
- Lux. was one of its charter members
EEC is the European Economic Community, a regional organisation that existed from 1958 to 1993.
EEC may also refer to:
- Eurasian Economic Commission, the regulatory body of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Eurasian Economic Community, an international organisation that existed from 1996 to 2014
- Enterprise Electronics Corporation,a leading manufacturer of Doppler weather radars
- Embodied Embedded Cognition, a position in cognitive science
- East European Craton, the core of the Baltica proto-plate
- Ford EEC, a series of engine control units that was designed and built by Ford Motor Company
- Electronic engine control, an element of a full authority digital engine
- European Energy Community, the former name for the Energy Community
- Extended Error Correction, a RAM parity feature
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Early childhood caries
- Ectrodactyly–ectodermal dysplasia–cleft syndrome
- Eenterovirulent Escherichia coli, a group of bacteria which comprise strains of related Escherichia coli