Crossword clues for edp
EDP may refer to:
- Eau de Parfum, 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds. Sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime". Classification of perfumes by the concentration of aromatic compounds.
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll, An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll owes its name both as a formal and valid form of Deed defined by Astrum Iuris Divini Canonum in accordance with the sacred covenant Pactum De Singularis Caelum and the right of a man or woman to evoke their Divine Rights as a Divine Immortal Spirit to proclaim those rights bestowed to them upon being born.
- Edinburgh Park railway station, station code
- Eastern Daily Press, a UK regional newspaper
- Electronic Dream Plant, a British manufacturer of electronic musical instruments
- Emergency disconnect package, a unit used in oil well intervention
- Emotionally Disturbed Person, a person suffering from an acute episode of mental illness
- Energias de Portugal, a Portuguese energy company, that includes EDP Renováveis
- English Democrats Party, a political party
- Engine Driven Pump, a hydraulic pump driven typically by the main engines of a jet aircraft to supply power to the main hydraulic systems in the aircraft.
- Equality and Democracy Party, a former political party in Turkey
- Esquisse d'un Programme, a mathematical monograph by Alexandre Grothendieck
- European Democratic Party, a centrist and social-liberal European political party
- Evans Dermal Powder, a preparation of povidone-iodine used as an absorbent disinfectant
- Excessive Deficit Procedure, a procedure within the EU Stability and Growth Pact (SGP)