Crossword clues for eck
Eck or ECK may refer to:
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, 2002 movie starring Lucy Liu and Antonio Banderas
- Ecks vs. Sever, a Game Boy Advance game based on the movie
- " Behold, Eck!", episode of the original The Outer Limits television show
- Deutsches Eck, a headland in Koblenz where the Moselle joins the Rhine
- Deutsches Eck (transport link), transport links from Salzburg to West Austria that passes through the southeastern corner of Germany
- Eck en Wiel, town in the Dutch province of Gelderland
- ECK master, or the Order of Vairagi Adepts, are spiritual figures who assume spiritual leadership of the ECKANKAR religion
- Eck Stadium, sometimes referred to as Shocker Stadium, home of the Wichita State Shockers baseball team
- Eckankar, short name for Religion of the Light and Sound of God
- Electoral Commission of Kenya
- Energo-Chromo-Kinese, an esoteric-oriented movement founded in 1987
- Frank Eck Stadium, baseball stadium in South Bend, Indiana
- HMS Loch Eck (K422), Loch-class frigate of the Royal Navy during World War II
- Loch Eck, Scotland
- Team ECK, later known as Team RECK, was a World Wrestling Federation (WWF) heel stable
- Van Eck phreaking, process of eavesdropping on the contents of a CRT or LCD display by detecting its electromagnetic emissions
- Van Eck Professor of Engineering, a professorship at the University of Cambridge
- Van Eck radiation, another name for Compromising Emanations (CE), defined as unintentional intelligence-bearing signals
Usage examples of "eck".
Friday-aftemoon fac-ulty meeting early and went back to her office, Katarina Eck following close behind, like a German shepherd nipping at her heels, wanting to discuss a problem student.
She had talent, Eck said, but had struggled since arriving at the university.
Lessons with Eck were to be endured, and even though Maggie had found her wings, she still had to be just a little in doubt that she would survive her weekly encounters with the demanding Katarina Eck.
Anna went past her into James Recital Hall that Eck seemed to notice Maggie.
The Eck, or Corner, itself, is thick-set with wood, but of a stunted growth, and lying like a dark patch on the landscape.
Within sight of the Eck, they descried another trooper coming toward them.
They had found Berthold at the Eck, and there consented to let him remain until ransom was paid for his traitorous body.
A debate on this and other propositions between Eck on the one side and Luther and his colleague Carlstadt on the other took place at Leipzig in the days from June 27 to July 16, 1519.
A Refutation was prepared by Eck and others, and read before the Diet on August 3.
On the other hand, Eck made some concessions, mostly verbal, about the doctrine of justification and other points.
Campeggio and Eck were the Catholic leaders, Melanchthon the spokesman for the Lutherans.
The church on traditional grounds had forbidden it, and her doctors stood fast by her precept, though an occasional individual, like John Eck, could be found to argue for it.
Willie Ecks, and nobody in the underworld had ever made friends and enemies faster.
His name was Willie Ecks, and nobody in the underworld had ever made friends and enemies faster.
And by dusk of that very day rumor had gone from bistro to bistro of the underworld that the police had pretty good proof who had killed the deceasedand with a forbidden atomic at thatand that they planned to arrest Willie Ecks and question him.