Crossword clues for ecg
- Heart printout, for short
- Hosp. readout
- Ticker tape, for short?
- Ticker tape?: Abbr.
- Thing that keeps track of the beat?: Abbr.
- Beat recorder: Abbr.
- Heart chart: Abbr.
- Lines coming from the heart, briefly?
- Heart meas.
- Med. test
- A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph
ECG may refer to:
- East Central German, a dialect of German language
- East Coast Greenway, a project creating an urban path for non-motorized transportation
- Electrocardiography, process of recording the electrical activity of the heart
- Electronic Content Guide, a programme guide on a television set
- Electronic Control Gear, electronic ballast for fluorescent lamps
- Environment Conservation Group, a NGO based in Coimbatore, India
- Equine chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone in horses
- Epicatechin gallate, a flavonoid in green tea
- Essex Country Ground, a cricket ground in Chelmsford, UK
- Export Credits Guarantee, a programme to assist exporters of UK goods and services
- The Early College at Guilford, a small high school in Greensboro, North Carolina