EBU or Ebu may refer to:
- AES/EBU, a digital audio standard formally known as AES3
- EBU, IATA code for Saint-Étienne–Bouthéon Airport near Saint-Étienne, France
- Electromagnetic bomb unit
- English Bridge Union (for the card game)
- European Badminton Union
- European Bitterness Units for beer
- European Board of Urology
- European Boxing Union
- European Broadcasting Union
- European Buddhist Union
- Ebu, a town in Guangdong province in the south of China
- ebu, ISO code for the Embu language of Kenya and Tanzania
- Ebu (album), a 1984 jazz album by Hamiet Bluiett
Ebu is a town of Haifeng County in eastern Guangdong province, China, located from the South China Sea coast and southwest of the county seat and served by China National Highway 324. , it has one residential community and nine villages under its administration.
Ebu is an album by American jazz saxophonist Hamiet Bluiett recorded in 1984 and released on the Italian Soul Note label.