Housing Units (2000): 1743
Land area (2000): 1.255761 sq. miles (3.252406 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.255761 sq. miles (3.252406 sq. km)
FIPS code: 19420
Located within: Washington (WA), FIPS 53
Location: 47.572005 N, 122.138509 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Eastgate may refer to a place:
in the Americas:
- Eastgate, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Eastgate, Roanoke, Virginia, USA neighborhood
- Eastgate, Washington, USA
in the United Kingdom:
- Eastgate, County Durham, England
- Eastgate, Norfolk, England
- Eastgate, Peterborough in Cambridgeshire, England
- Eastgate, the fictional neighbouring town to Walmington-on-Sea in Dad's Army (England)
Eastgate may also refer to:
- Eastgate Airport, part of AFB Hoedspruit, South Africa
- Eastgate shopping centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Eastgate Centre, Harare, Zimbabwe
in the Americas:
- Eastgate, British Columbia, a small settlement east of E. C. Manning Provincial Park.
- Eastgate Mall (Chattanooga), now called Eastgate Town Center, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Eastgate Mall (Cincinnati), a shopping center in Batavia, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Eastgate Square, a shopping center in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Eastgate Systems, a software company and hypertext fiction publisher located in Watertown, Massachusetts, USA
- Eastgate Shopping Centre, Bondi Junction, New South Wales, Australia
- Eastgate, Singapore, a shopping mall
- Eastgate Shopping Centre (Basildon), England
- Eastgate Shopping Centre (Inverness), Scotland
- Eastgate and Eastgate Clock, Chester, England
- Gloucester Eastgate railway station, a defunct station in Gloucester, England
- Eastgate, formally Piccadilly Tower and previously known as Inacity Tower, in Manchester, England
- Eastgate Hotel, Oxford, England
Usage examples of "eastgate".
He leaned out over the edge of the roof and saw that he was on Eastgate Street.
The tentative idea that had come to him in the Eastgate Hotel was beginning to develop.
The children had finished their treat and he took them out of the Eastgate to a waiting car and instructed the driver, who had been hired especially for the day, to return them to Newbury.
They're almost certainly being held somewhere in the Eastgate Hotel, at that address.
Clete had told me I could call him at the Eastgate Lounge at six o'clock.
I dialed the Eastgate Lounge, then listened to the hum and clatter of noise in the background while a woman called Clete to the phone.
Gulf station on the left, Eastgate Shopping Center on the right, the usual fast-food drive-through restaurants like Wendy's, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken all recently built along this strip in the early 1970's.
There were other watch repairmen in the area, at the Eastgate for instance, but how would she get there?
Past the Eastgate Shopping Center (where Corinne had intended to shop, at Kinart and T-J's, no time for that now) and the fast-food restaurants, gas stations, car wash.
Her office at the Eastgate Shopping Center was bright cheery colors, too, hanging ferns and macrame on the walls and piped-in soothing music, Marianne had seen "Jill James" just Once, and was scheduled to see her again, this very day.
Repairs had already been effected at Eastgate, although surely after the abysmal failure of an alliance of four Adepts to take the city, there would be no further attacks.
They had traveled together from Eastgate all the way across the Icefangs.