Crossword clues for eal
EAL may stand for:
- English as an additional language, one term within English language learning and teaching
- Eastern Air Lines, a major American airline from 1926 to 1991. Before its dissolution it was headquartered at Miami International Airport in an unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Ethiopian Airlines, (Amharic: የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ (Yäitəyop̣əya äyärə mänəgädə); የኢትዮጵያ (Yäitəyop̣əya)? in short), formerly Ethiopian Air Lines (EAL) and often referred to as simply Ethiopian
- Evaluation Assurance Level, of an IT product or system is a numerical grade assigned following the completion of a Common Criteria security evaluation, an international standard in effect since 1999
- Echelle Atomique Libre (Free Atomic Scale), a time scale underlying International Atomic Time
- Emirates Air Line (cable car), a cable car system in London
- Escola Alemã de Lisboa ( German School of Lisbon)
- East Rail Line, one of ten railway lines of the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) system in Hong Kong
EAL may refer to:
- EAL domain, a conserved protein domain
Usage examples of "eal".
Since she had not been invited out to dinner, Diana prepared a light eal and forced it down.
Let me see: there was Ben Thornburg, and Beck Jolly, and Squire Bell, and Horace Bixby, and Major Downing, and John Stevenson, and Billy Gordon, and Jim Brady, and George Ealer, and Billy Youngblood--all A 1 alligator pilots.