Crossword clues for dya
DYA may refer to:
- the IATA airport code for Dysart Airport in Dysart, Queensland, Australia
- the FAA location identifier for Demopolis Municipal Airport in Demopolis, Alabama, United States
- the Amtrak station code for Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
- the DYA framework by Sogeti
- Dya, a Romanian singer (birth name Diana)
Usage examples of "dya".
He was as well known among the Nentsi in the North as the famous Dya Vilka was among the inhabitants of Novaya Zemlya.