DWV may refer to:
- Drain-waste-vent system
- Deformed wing virus, a disease of honeybees
- Deutscher Staatsbahnwagenverband, the German railway wagon association formed in 1909
- Deutscher Wanderverband, the German Hiking Association
- Deutscher Wehrverein, the German Defence Union (1919-1935)
- DWV Amsterdam, a Dutch football club
- DWV (group), American pop group
DWV was an American pop group based in Los Angeles, consisting of drag queens Willam Belli, Detox Icunt and Vicky Vox. They found fame with the release of " Chow Down (at Chick-Fil-A)" in March 2012, a parody of " Hold On" by Wilson Phillips, satirizing Chick-fil-A's controversial stance on Gay marriage. They followed up this success with the January 2013 release of " Boy Is a Bottom", which currently has 20,006,478 views on YouTube as of December 2015.
On June 14, 2014, it was officially confirmed by Belli and Vicky Vox that the group had split.