Crossword clues for dwt
init. pennyweight (obsolete)
DWT may stand for:
- Driving While Texting, Is the act of composing, sending, or reading text messages, email, or making other similar use of the internet on a mobile device, while operating a motor vehicle, such as an automobile, truck or train.
- Dry weight
- Discrete wavelet transform, a mathematical procedure in numerical analysis and functional analysis
- Deadweight tons/tonnage, an expression of a ship's carrying capacity, including the weight of the crew, passengers, cargo, fuel, ballast, drinking water, and stores.
- Deep Web Technologies, a software company that specializes in mining the deep Web
- Detroit-Windsor Tunnel
- Drowned World Tour, a successful 2001 concert tour by American singer Madonna.
- Davis Wright Tremaine, a national business and litigation law firm representing clients in the United States and in China.
- Dangerous World Tour,a successful 1992-1993 concert tour by Michael Jackson
- Dorset Wildlife Trust, a wildlife trust covering the county of Dorset, United Kingdom
- Diamonds World Tour, a concert tour by Rihanna.
- Dynamic Web TWAIN, a TWAIN-based scanning SDK software specifically designed for web applications.
dwt may refer to:
- Pennyweight, a unit of mass used in measuring the weight of gold
.dwt is a file extension used by several programs, including:
- Adobe Dreamweaver Template
- Dynamic Web Template
- AutoCAD Template/Prototype