vb. 1 (context transitive UK dialectal English) To strike or push violently; (context of an animal English) to strike with the horns; butt. 2 (context intransitive UK dialectal English) To fall violently; dash down; move with violence.
Dush may refer to:
- Dush, Albania, a village in Shkodër County, Albania
- Dush, Egypt, a village at Kharga Oasis in Egypt's western desert
- Dush, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Dush, Hashtrud, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Dush-e Mian (Middle Dush), a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Dush (crater), a crater on Mars, see List of craters on Mars