Durak (, "fool") is a Russian and Ukrainian card game that is popular in post-Soviet states. The object of the game is to get rid of all one's cards. At the end of the game, the last player with cards in their hand is the durak.
Durak is a card game.
Durak may also refer to:
- Durak (surname)
- Durak, Iran (disambiguation)
- Durak, Adıyaman, a village in Adıyaman district of Adıyaman Province, Turkey
- Durak, Karaisalı, a village in Karaisalı district of Adana Province, Turkey
Durak is a Turkish surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Abdullah Durak, Turkish footballer
- Aytaç Durak, Turkish politician
- Fahrettin Durak, Turkish footballer