The is a dictionary of the German language, first published by in 1880. The is updated regularly with new editions appearing every four or five years. it is in its 26th edition it is printed as 12 volumes with each volume covering different aspects of the German language such as loanwords, etymology, pronunciation, synonyms, etc.
The first of these volumes, , has long been the prescriptive source for German language spelling. The has become the predominant language resource of the German language, stating the definitive set of rules regarding grammar, spelling and use of German language.
"Duden" is a world music song performed by Belgian singer Natacha Atlas. The song was written by Natacha Atlas, Count Dubulah, Hamid ManTu and Attiah Ahlan and produced by Transglobal Underground for the Atlas' debut album Diaspora (1995). It was released as a promotional single in 1995.
The Duden is a dictionary of the German language.
Duden may also refer to:
- Duden (surname)
- "Duden" (song), a song by Natacha Atlas
- Duden Park, a park in Brussels, Belgium
- 26119 Duden, a main-belt asteroid
- Düden River of Anatolia, Turkey
- Düden Waterfalls formed by the Düden River
Duden is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Bob Duden (1920–1995), American golfer
- Dick Duden (1924–2013), American football player
- Gottfried Duden (1789–1856), German writer
- Konrad Duden (1829–1911), German philologist and lexicographer