Dtv which redirects here:
- is the official logo for DreamWorks TV
DTV may refer to:
- Direct-to-video (D2V), a method of film release which skips the theatre screening process and makes the movie readily available for home viewing
- Digital television
- C64 Direct-to-TV, a Commodore 64 self-contained within a joystick
- Democracy (video platform), formerly known as DTV
- Dhahran Techno-Valley a business cluster in Saudi Arabia
- Dialog TV, a satellite television company in Sri Lanka
- DirecTV, a satellite television company in the United States
- D-TV, music videos produced by Walt Disney Productions
- DTV (Moldovan TV channel), a television station in Moldova
- DTV (RTÉ), a television channel owned and operated by Radio Telefís Éireann
- Durham Tees Valley Airport, an airport in the North-East of England
dtv may refer to:
- dtv Verlagsgesellschaft
DTV (Dundrum Television) is a television channel owned and operated by Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ). It broadcasts exclusively to the Dundrum Town Centre complex, the largest shopping centre in Ireland, and among the largest in Europe. The centre has an average footfall of 1.3 million shoppers every month, and the channel is used for advertising as well as showing informative programming.
DTV shows: fashion shows supplied from the centre's anchor tenants; Mini Mouth, a show made by local schoolchildren; FlixFix, a film review show; the lunchtime news, sport and weather forecast; horoscopes and a Recipe of the Week. During the 2006 FIFA World Cup, soccer matches were also shown on the channel. RTÉ provide streaming news, sport and weather information on the station via a news ticker that runs all the time while the station is broadcasting.
DTV was a television station in Moldova.