Housing Units (2000): 449
Land area (2000): 1.043182 sq. miles (2.701828 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.043182 sq. miles (2.701828 sq. km)
FIPS code: 22690
Located within: Idaho (ID), FIPS 16
Location: 43.725210 N, 111.106005 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 83422
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Driggs is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Driggs family, prominent American Family
- Deborah Driggs, model, author, and actress
- Edmund H. Driggs, United States Representative from New York
- Elsie Driggs, American painter mostly known for her contributions to the Precisionism movement of the 1920s
- John F. Driggs, United States Representative from Michigan
The Driggs was an automobile manufactured by the Driggs Ordnance & Manufacturing Corporation of New Haven, Connecticut between 1921 and 1923.
The Model D was powered by a 4-cylinder engine of the company's own design, and had a wheelbase of 104 inches (2640mm). The following models and prices were offered for sale:
- Tourer - $1275
- Roadster - $1275
- Sedan - $1975
For 1923 a Coupe was added to the range, selling for $1675. Although the Model D was advertised with the slogan "Built With the Precision of Ordnance", sales were probably not more than 150 vehicles. From 1923 the Model D was built for the taxi market until 1925.
Usage examples of "driggs".
Dominick was among those saved, but Captain Driggs was lost with his ship.