Dren may refer to:
As a given name:
- Dren (name), an Albanian and Serbian given name
- Dren ( Radomir (town)), a settlement in Bulgaria in the Pernik Province.
- Dren, Demir Kapija, a village in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Dren (Prilep), a village in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Dren (Lazarevac), a settlement in Serbia.
- Dren (Obrenovac), a settlement in Serbia.
- Dren, Kostel, a settlement in Slovenia.
- Dren ( Leposavić), a settlement in Kosovo.
- DREN, a United States Department of Defense computer network
- "dren", fictional profanity from the science fiction TV series Farscape, see profanity in science fiction
Dren is a village situated in Lazarevac municipality in Serbia.
Dren is a village situated in Obrenovac municipality in Serbia.
Dren is a village in Municipality of Prilep.
Category:Villages in Prilep Municipality
Dren is a mountain located by the town of Prilep in central R. Macedonia. It is 1.663 m high.
Category:Mountains of the Republic of Macedonia