Crossword clues for dre
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 Grammy-winning rap)
- Death Row Records co-founder, familiarly
- 2009 Grammy winner for "Crack a Bottle," briefly
- Beats by ___ (headphones brand)
- Dr. ___, Eminem mentor
- Beats by ___ (popular headphone brand)
- Rap mogul, briefly
- Karate trainee in 2010's "The Karate Kid"
- Beats by ___ (brand of audio equipment)
- Eminem producer, informally
- Dr. of hip-hop
- Founder of the record label Aftermath Entertainment, familiarly
- Dr. who's done 19-Down for Dr Pepper
- Beats by ___ (audio brand)
- Onetime Ice Cube collaborator, informally
- Big name in headphones
- Dr. featured in 2015's "Straight Outta Compton"
- "Dr." of rap
- "Dr." who co-founded Beats Electronics
- Dr. who can't write prescriptions
- One of the rappers
- Dr. ____ of 26-Across
- Seminary deg.
- Seminary degree
- Rap's Dr. _____
- Rap's Dr. ___
- Dr. of rap
- Rap's Dr.___
- Rapping Dr.
- "___ Day" (1993 rap hit)
- Andre Young, a k a Dr. ___
- Hip-hopper Dr. ___
- Rapper Dr. ___
- "Still ___" (1999 rap song)
- Gangsta pioneer, for short
- Dr. with a beat
- "Forgot About ___" (1999 rap song)
- "Dr." with Grammys
- Dr. ___
- Hip-hop doc?
- Hip-hop's Dr. ___
- Rapping "Dr."
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 Grammy-winning rap song)
- Dr. ___ formerly of Death Row Records
- Eminem collaborator, informally
- Dr. with several Grammys
- N.F.L. cornerback ___ Bly
- Producer for 50 Cent, familiarly
DRE may refer to:
- Davidson Road Elementary school, in Winfield, British Columbia, Canada
- Defect Removal Efficiency, a metric used by Quality Control departments of businesses
- Defence Research Establishment, former designation (ca. 1970 until 2000) of each of the Defence Research and Development Canada research centres
- Digital rectal examination, in medicine
- DRE voting machine
- Director of Religious Exploration, a title in most congregations of the Unitarian Church
- Disability & Rehabilitation, a medical journal
- Division de la réglementation des explosifs (DRE, Explosives Regulatory Division in English), a division of Natural Resources Canada
- Doctor of Religious Education
- Director of Religious Education (individual that manages non-school based religious education/CCD in a parish or diocese)
- Drug Recognition Expert
- Dry Rock Equivalent, used in volcanology
Usage examples of "dre".
Dred Scott decision in,--a niche which would have been spoiled by adopting the amendment.
Honour, her maid, attended her at the usual hour, she was found already up and drest.
At four in the afternoon, Colonel Dassie Dred stood on the verge of worldwide farne.
San Dominican rebel, Colonel Dassie Dred, had been killer during an attack on a tourist bus some twenty-five miles east of the capital city of Coastown.
Black boys and girls waved a psychedelic poster of Dassie Dred that was making the rounds at the University of the West Indies and other schools throughout Central and South America.
Of them all, Lucyler was the only Triin in the company, and he did not hail from Dring but from Tatterak, the rugged region of Lucel-Lor to which the Daegog had been exiled.
And for his great loyalty and courage, Lucyler was given the unenviable assignment of helping secure the Dring Valley, and of keeping an eye on Richius.
As far as any of them knew, the Triin leader was in Tatterak with the loyalist warlord Kronin, and probably too preoccupied with the invading Drol to give much thought to his man in the Dring Valley.
Castle Dring was the stronghold of Voris the Wolf, warlord of the Dring Valley.
He had come to Castle Dring hoping to find solace in the company of his adopted family, to seek counsel from the Wolf, and to beg his patron god for guidance.
He had told Voris he would leave Castle Dring at dawn, and Voris was always punctual.
She may still be in Dring, maybe in a different village, maybe somewhere where I cannot find her.
There was still young Vantran in Dring, but he would no doubt be leaving, too, once he heard that his war duke had retreated.
Wolf was beloved in Dring, a mystery Dyana puzzled over as she walked with her ragged company along the winding Sheaze River.
It had been nearly a full year since he had arrived in the Dring Valley, and almost two years since he had left home.