Crossword clues for dre
- Rap artist Dr. __
- Rap "Dr." whose brand of headphones was bought by Apple
- Rap "Dr." who produced a Snoop Dogg album
- Producer-cum-headphone magnate,casually
- Producer of Eminem's "The Eminem Show," informally
- Pro Bowl cornerback Bly
- Pal of Eminem
- Onetime cohort of Eazy-E
- Oldest son on "Empire"
- Occasional collaborator of Snoop
- NWA co-founder, familiarly
- Nickname that rhymes with Ray
- Nickname that rhymes with "Jay"
- Nickname that drops an "An"
- Nickname that drops "An"
- Nickname of the ad executive played by Anthony Anderson on "Black-ish"
- Nickname of Rainbow's husband on "Black-ish"
- Name on the Best Rap Album Grammys list
- N.W.A. rapper, for short
- N.W.A. cofounder, familiarly
- Musical Dr
- Miriam A. Hyman's "The Chi" character
- Main character on TV's "Black-ish"
- Mac ___ (former Bay Area hip-hop great)
- Literary gloom
- Karate kid who said "I hate it here"
- Ice Cube's one-time bandmate
- Hip-hops Dr. ___
- Hip-hop doc
- Hip-hop 'Dr.'
- He's more than a master of rap
- Grammy-winning rapper Dr. ___
- Grammy-winning name in the "Training Day" cast
- Grammy-winning "Dr."
- Ghost's protege on "Power"
- Gangsta pioneer, briefly
- G-funk sound creator, familiarly
- Frequent collaborator with Snoop Dogg, for short
- Football star Greenlaw
- Eminem's mentor, familiarly
- Eminem's mentor, Dr. ___
- Eminem's "medical" pal
- Eminem mentor, familiarly
- Eminem contemporary, familiarly
- Ed Lover's partner on "Yo! MTV Raps"
- Eazy-E contemporary, familiarly
- Eazy-E collaborator, informally
- Dr. you wouldn't ask for medical advice
- Dr. with the Beats 1 radio show "The Pharmacy"
- Dr. who turned 40 in 2005
- Dr. who prescribes Beats headphones
- Dr. who has co-produced many Eminem tracks
- Dr. who gave us "The Chronic"
- Dr. who founded the Aftermath label
- Dr. who discovered Eminem
- Dr. who created the G-funk sound
- Dr. who created "The Chronic"
- Dr. who co-founded Beats
- Dr. who co-founded a record label
- Dr. specializing in the ear
- Dr. of the rap world
- Dr. of music
- Dr. of G-funk
- Dr. of Beats headphones fame
- Dr. known more for crappy headphones than any music he might have made
- Dr. in the hizzle?
- Dr. in a studio
- Dr. certified by the RIAA
- Dr. -- ('Crack a Bottle' rapper)
- Dr. ___ of rap
- Dr. ___ (rapper)
- Dr. ___ (rapper who was once in the group N.W.A.)
- Dr. ___ (rapper played by Corey Hawkins in the film "Straight Outta Compton")
- Dr. ___ (rapper and music producer who's won six Grammys)
- Dr. ___ (rap producer with the Beats line of headphones)
- Dr. ___ (founder of Aftermath Entertainment, Eminem's and Kendrick Lamar's label)
- Dr. ___ (Eminem collaborator since 1999)
- Dr. ___ (2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee with N.W.A.)
- Dr. __ (rap artist)
- Doctor ___ ("Yo! MTV Raps" host)
- Detroit Lions cornerback Bly
- Dad on "Black-ish"
- Cube's former groupmate
- Cube's "Natural Born Killaz" rap partner
- Cube contemporary
- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Kirkpatrick
- Church degree
- Brother on TV's "Empire"
- Beats Electronics cofounder, to fans
- Beats Electronics co-founder Dr. ___
- Beats by Dr. ___ headphones
- Beats by Dr. ___ (rapper's line of headphones)
- Beats By Dr. ___ (rapper sponsored headphones)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (headphones company Apple is buying)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (headphone line)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (brand of headphones)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (audio products company)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (audio products company bought by Apple in 2014)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (audio electronics brand)
- Beats by ___ (headphones)
- Beats by __ (headphone brand)
- Beats by __
- Beats Audio cofounder, for short
- Beats Audio co-founder, briefly
- Bay Area rap legend Mac ___
- Audio brand Beats by ___
- Anthony's "Blackish" role
- Antagonist on "Power"
- Aftermath Records founder, familiarly
- Aftermath Entertainment founder, familiarly
- Advertising exec on "Black-ish"
- "The Karate Kid" (2010) protagonist
- "The Chronic" rapper, informally
- "The Chronic" rapper, familiarly
- "Straight Outta Compton" figure, briefly
- "Straight Outta Compton" character
- "Still ___" (1999 rap single from the album "2001")
- "Rapper Gone Bad" rapper Mac ___
- "Let Me Ride" rapper Dr. ___
- "It's On (Dr. ___) 187um Killa" (Eazy-E EP)
- "It's like this and like that and like this and uh /___, creep to the mic like a phantom"
- "Forgot About __": hip-hop hit
- "Forgot About __": Grammy-winning duet featuring Eminem
- "Forgot About ___" (Grammy-winning song)
- "Forgot About ___" (Grammy-winning 2000 rap song)
- "Empire" brother
- "Dr." with the 2011 hit "I Need a Doctor"
- "Dr." who works with Eminem
- "Dr." who discovered Eminem
- "Dr." who cofounded Beats Electronics with Jimmy Iovine
- "Dr." in HP laptop commercials
- "Compton" rapper, briefly
- "Compton" album maker
- "Brown Sugar" role
- "Beats" headphones mogul Dr. ___
- "___ Day" (hit rap single of 1993)
- "___ Day" (1993 rap song named for its performer)
- "___ Day" (1993 rap song named for a "Dr.")
- 'Dr.' with Grammys
- 'Dr.' who raps
- 'Dr.' of hip-hop
- ''Doctor'' of rap
- And the Dr. in the group
- ___ Parker (the kid of the 2010 film "The Karate Kid")
- ___ & Vidal (music production duo)
- Rap's Dr. _____
- Dr. of rap music
- Rap's Dr.___
- Rapping Dr.
- "___ Day" (1993 rap hit)
- Andre Young, a k a Dr. ___
- Hip-hopper Dr. ___
- Rapper Dr. ____
- "Still ___" (1999 rap song)
- Gangsta pioneer, for short
- Dr. with a beat
- "Forgot About ___" (1999 rap song)
- "Dr." with Grammys
- Dr. ___ (rapper who mentored Eminem)
- Hip-hop doc?
- Hip-hop's Dr. ___
- Rapping "Dr."
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 Grammy-winning rap song)
- Dr. ___ formerly of Death Row Records
- Eminem collaborator, informally
- Dr. with several Grammys
- N.F.L. cornerback ___ Bly
- Producer for 50 Cent, familiarly
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 Grammy-winning rap)
- Death Row Records co-founder, familiarly
- 2009 Grammy winner for "Crack a Bottle," briefly
- Beats by ___ (headphones brand)
- Dr. ___, Eminem mentor
- Beats by ___ (popular headphone brand)
- Rap mogul, briefly
- Karate trainee in 2010's "The Karate Kid"
- Beats by ___ (brand of audio equipment)
- Eminem producer, informally
- Dr. of hip-hop
- Founder of the record label Aftermath Entertainment, familiarly
- Dr. who's done 19-Down for Dr Pepper
- Beats by ___ (audio brand)
- Onetime Ice Cube collaborator, informally
- Big name in headphones
- Dr. featured in 2015's "Straight Outta Compton"
- "Dr." of rap music
- "Dr." who co-founded Beats Electronics
- Dr. who can't write prescriptions
- One of the rappers
- Dr. ____ of 26-Across
- Seminary deg.
- Seminary degree
- Dr. who joined Eminem on stage at the 2011 Grammys
- Hip-hop Dr
- Rapping Dr
- Dr. with Grammys
- Big name in rap
- Eminem's mentor, popularly
- "The Chronic" Dr
- Rap Dr
- Rap's Dr. --
- Doctor of music?
- Bow's husband on "Black-ish"
- "Black-ish" father
- Titled rapper
- Rap producer Dr. ___
- Grammy-winning Dr
- Dr. who co-founded Death Row Records
- Dr. of gangsta rap
- Doctor of rap
- Beats Electronics co-founder, familiarly
- Snoop's "Deep Cover" collaborator
- Rap music's Dr. ___
- Rainbow's husband on "Black-ish," for short
- Dr. ___ (rap mogul)
- "The Chronic" rapper Dr. ___
- "Straight Outta Compton" role, familiarly
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 single featuring Eminem)
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 rap featuring Eminem)
- World Class Wreckin' Cru member, familiarly
- Theology degree
- Relig. degree
- Rap mogul Dr. ___
- Producer of Snoop's "Doggy Dogg World"
- Nickname of Anthony Anderson's character on "Black-ish"
- Music's Dr. ___
- Friend of Eminem
- Eminem colleague
- Dr. with six Grammys
- Dr. whose final album (supposedly) will be the 2008 release "Detox"
- Dr. of music, not medicine
- Dr. of "The Chronic"
- Dr. in headphones?
- Dr. concerned with rhythm
- Doctor on "Yo! MTV Raps"
- Death Row Records founder, casually
- Co-founder of Beats Electronics
- Beats Music VIP
- Beats headphones Dr
- Beats by Dr. ___ (line of headphones)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (headphones brand)
- Beats by Dr. ___ (headphone brand)
- Beats by __: audio equipment brand
- Anthony Anderson's "Black-ish" role
- 50 Cent mentor
- "Still __": 1999 rap hit
- "Let It Ride" artist, for short
- "In Da Club" producer
- "Forgot About ___" (Grammy-winning rap song)
- "Forgot About ___" (2000 rap hit)
- "Dr." of hip-hop
- "Black-ish" dad
- "___ Day" (hip-hop single of 1993)
- "__ Day": 1993 rap hit
- 'Dr.' of rap music
- Xzibit collaborator, familiarly
- West Coast rap pioneer Dr. ___
- The dad on "Black-ish"
- Son of Lucious and Cookie, on "Empire"
- Snoop's sometime collaborator
- Snoop's peer
- Snoop's longtime producer
- Slim Shady's mentor
- Sidney's love interest in "Brown Sugar"
- Seminary title: Abbr
- Seminary official: Abbr
- Self-styled Dr. of rap
- Rock's Dr. ____
- Rhyming "Dr."
- Rapping MD?
- Rapping 'Dr.'
- Rapper/record executive Dr. ___
- Rapper/putative medical professional featured on Kendrick Lamar's "The Recipe"
- Rapper/producer Dr. ___
- Rapper with a headphone brand, casually
- Rapper with a headphone brand
- Rapper who sells the "Beats" brand of headphones, familiarly
- Rapper who mentored Kendrick Lamar, casually
- Rapper who founded Aftermath Entertainment
- Rapper Dr. ---
- Rapper Dr. --
- Rap's 'Dr.'
- Rap star Dr. __
- Rap producers ___ & Vidal
- Rap pioneer Mac ___
- Rap pioneer Dr. ___
- Rap physician
- Rap music's Dr. --
- Rap mogul of the highest degree?
DRE may refer to:
- Davidson Road Elementary school, in Winfield, British Columbia, Canada
- Defect Removal Efficiency, a metric used by Quality Control departments of businesses
- Defence Research Establishment, former designation (ca. 1970 until 2000) of each of the Defence Research and Development Canada research centres
- Digital rectal examination, in medicine
- DRE voting machine
- Director of Religious Exploration, a title in most congregations of the Unitarian Church
- Disability & Rehabilitation, a medical journal
- Division de la réglementation des explosifs (DRE, Explosives Regulatory Division in English), a division of Natural Resources Canada
- Doctor of Religious Education
- Director of Religious Education (individual that manages non-school based religious education/CCD in a parish or diocese)
- Drug Recognition Expert
- Dry Rock Equivalent, used in volcanology
Usage examples of "dre".
Dred Scott decision in,--a niche which would have been spoiled by adopting the amendment.
Honour, her maid, attended her at the usual hour, she was found already up and drest.
At four in the afternoon, Colonel Dassie Dred stood on the verge of worldwide farne.
San Dominican rebel, Colonel Dassie Dred, had been killer during an attack on a tourist bus some twenty-five miles east of the capital city of Coastown.
Black boys and girls waved a psychedelic poster of Dassie Dred that was making the rounds at the University of the West Indies and other schools throughout Central and South America.
Of them all, Lucyler was the only Triin in the company, and he did not hail from Dring but from Tatterak, the rugged region of Lucel-Lor to which the Daegog had been exiled.
And for his great loyalty and courage, Lucyler was given the unenviable assignment of helping secure the Dring Valley, and of keeping an eye on Richius.
As far as any of them knew, the Triin leader was in Tatterak with the loyalist warlord Kronin, and probably too preoccupied with the invading Drol to give much thought to his man in the Dring Valley.
Castle Dring was the stronghold of Voris the Wolf, warlord of the Dring Valley.
He had come to Castle Dring hoping to find solace in the company of his adopted family, to seek counsel from the Wolf, and to beg his patron god for guidance.
He had told Voris he would leave Castle Dring at dawn, and Voris was always punctual.
She may still be in Dring, maybe in a different village, maybe somewhere where I cannot find her.
There was still young Vantran in Dring, but he would no doubt be leaving, too, once he heard that his war duke had retreated.
Wolf was beloved in Dring, a mystery Dyana puzzled over as she walked with her ragged company along the winding Sheaze River.
It had been nearly a full year since he had arrived in the Dring Valley, and almost two years since he had left home.