Dovey is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alice Dovey (1884-1969), American actress
- Bill Dovey (1894-1969), Australian judge
- Ceridwen Dovey (born 1980), South African-Australian anthropologist
- George Dovey (died 1909), American baseball executive
- John Dovey (20th century), American baseball executive
- Kim Dovey (21st century), Australian architectural critic
Dovey may refer to:
- Dovey (surname), a surname
- River Dovey, a river in Wales that forms the border between the counties of Merionethshire and Cardiganshire
- Dovey Johnson Roundtree (born 1914), American lawyer
Usage examples of "dovey".
By Sawdde, Senny, Dovey, Dee, Edw, Eden, Aled, all, Taff and Towy broad and free, Llyfnant with its waterfall, Claerwen, Cleddau, Dulais, Daw, Ely, Gwili, Ogwr, Nedd, Small is our River Dewi, Lord, A baby on a rushy bed.