Crossword clues for domo
Domo is an experimental robot made by MIT designed to interact with humans. The brainchild of Jeff Weber and Aaron Edsinger, cofounders of Meka Robotics, its name comes from the Japanese phrase for "thank you very much", domo arigato, as well as the Styx song, " Mr. Roboto". The Domo project was originally funded by NASA, and has now been joined by Toyota in funding robot's development.
Domo may refer to:
- Domo (company), American software company which specializes in business intelligence software
- Domo (NHK), the mascot of Japan's NHK television station
- Domo (comics), fictional character appearing in the comic books published by Marvel
- Domo (robot) an experimental robot by MIT
- Domo Records, independent record label
- Domo Gasoline, Canadian gas retailer
- Domo (television), television stations in Poland
- DOMO Group, Belgium based textiles and chemicals company
- Dream of Mirror Online, MMORPG by Aeria Games
- Domo Genesis (born 1991), American rapper and member of hip-hop collective OFWGKTA
Domo, Inc. is an American computer software company based in American Fork, Utah, USA. It specializes in business intelligence tools and data visualization.