DOF may stand for:
- Dansk Ornitologisk Forening, Danish Ornithological Society
- Deeds of Flesh, a Death Metal band
- Degrees of freedom
- Department of Finance (Philippines), an executive department in the Philippines
- Department of Finance (Northern Ireland), a government department in Northern Ireland
- Depth of field, in photography a measurement of depth of acceptable sharpness in the object space, or subject space
- Depth of focus, in lens optics describes the tolerance of placement of the image plane to the lens
- Diario Oficial de la Federación (Official Journal of the Federation), published by the Mexican government
- DOF ASA, company
- DOF Subsea, company
- Deutsch-Österreichisches Feingefühl or DÖF, a 1980s Austrian-German Neue Deutsche Welle pop band.
- Digital obstacle file, in aviation contains data on man-made obstacles
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine (DOF), a psychedelic drug.
- Distance-of-Flight, a mass spectrometry technology.
- Documento de Origem Florestal (Forest Origin Document), a governmental Brazilian system to regulation of extraction, transport and commerce of native forest products.