Do-hun, also spelled Do-hoon, is a Korean masculine given name. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 44 hanja with the reading "do" and 12 hanja with the reading " hun" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Kim Do-hoon (born 1970), South Korean former football player
- Im Do-hun (born 1972), South Korean volleyball player
- Na Do-hun (born 1993), South Korean contestant on Philippine television show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010
Fictional characters with this name include:
- Ahn Do-hoon, in 2013 South Korean television series Secret Love
- Baek Do-hoon, in 2013 South Korean television series King of Ambition