Crossword clues for dmv
- Place to see long lines, briefly
- Place to renew a driver's license: Abbr
- Place to get a title: Abbr
- Place to get a driver's license: Abbr
- Place known for its lines, briefly
- Place for a vision test: Abbr
- Place famous for lines, briefly
- Patty and Selma's workplace on "The Simpsons," for short
- Patty and Selma Bouvier's workplace on "The Simpsons"
- Org. with long lines?
- Org. with a large waiting room?
- Org. that licenses drivers
- Org. staffed by sloths in "Zootopia"
- Org. offering written and road tests
- No Use for a Name song for a driving test?
- Loc. to take a terrible photo
- Licensing grp
- License-issuing agcy
- License granter, briefly
- License givers
- Lic.-renewing gp
- Issuer of Real ID cards
- Issuer of plates, briefly
- Drivers' licensing org
- Driver's license org
- Driver's license issuer, for short
- Dreaded errand locale, briefly
- Certain ID issuer
- Auto agcy
- Agcy. that issues driver's licenses
- Org. with tags
- Tag issuer: Abbr.
- Tag sale site?: Abbr.
- Lic. issuer
- ID issuer
- ID card issuer
- Place to get a learner's permit, for short
- Tag issuer, briefly
- Licensing grp.
- ID provider
- Primus song for a driving test?
- Licensing org
- Lic.-issuing bureau
- Where drivers form a line, briefly
- Tag sale site, briefly
- Tag issuer: Abbr
- Place to get a learner's permit: Abbr
- Photo ID issuer
- Org. with long lines
- License-issuing org
- Driver's license issuer: Abbr
- Driver's license agcy
- Driver's lic. issuer
- Where some eye tests are taken: Abbr
- Where drivers line up: Abbr
- State-run ID issuer
- Place you might wait an eternity to get a renewal, briefly
- Place with long lines, stereotypically: Abbr
- Place to take a driving test: Abbr
DMV may refer to:
- Department of Motor Vehicles or Division of Motor Vehicles, in several U.S. states
- Deserted medieval village, in the UK
- Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung, the German Mathematical Society
- Deutscher Metallarbeiter-Verband, German Metal Workers' Union, a trade union
- Deutscher Motorsport Verband, a German motor sport organisation
- "DMV", a song from the album Pork Soda by Primus
- Dorsal motor nucleus of the vagus, in anatomy
- Dynamic Management Views, a feature of the Microsoft SQL Server software
- Washington metropolitan area (shorthand for District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia)
"DMV" is a song by the rock band Primus. Interscope Records asked Primus to release this song together with its video.
The video was featured in Beavis and Butt-head.
It has been played live on Lollapalooza '93 and some concerts of 2003 Tour de Fromage.
This song is also featured in Animals Should Not Try to Act Like People and in the compilation album They Can't All Be Zingers.
The song failed to chart.