Crossword clues for dme
DME may refer to:
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange, a market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern Railroad, a railroad in the United States
- Dimethoxyethane, a common solvent used in chemistry laboratories
- Dimethylethanolamine, precursor molecule for C-choline PET scan
- Dimethyl ether, a fuel and an aerosol spray propellant
- Direct Machine Environment, a 1900 order code microcode subsystem for the ICL 2900 Series computing system
- Disney's Magical Express, an airport transportation service for Walt Disney World
- Distance measuring equipment, a navigation aid used in aviation.
- Domodedovo International Airport, one of the airports serving Moscow, Russia (IATA code DME)
- Diastatic malt extract, used in homebrewing
- Durable medical equipment, a classification of medical devices
- Diabetic Macular Edema, an ophthalmological disease
- DME, an acronym for Detroit Mold Engineering, a Milacron business.
- Dropping mercury electrode, a working electrode made of mercury and used in polarography
- Design Management Europe Award, a European Design Management prize
- Digital Multi Effects, a feature name from Sony, generally called DVE: Digital Video Effects
DME, or 3,4-di methoxy-beta- hydroxy phenethylamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is the beta- hydroxy analog of DMA. DME was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL (Phenethylamines i Have Known And Loved), the minimum dosage is listed as 115 mg, and the duration unknown. DME produces few to no effects. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of DME.