Dilong or Di Long can refer to:
- Dilong, Chinese dìlóng 地龍 "earth dragon; earthworm"
- Di Long (extract), a " Lumbricus rubellus earthworm" preparation in traditional Chinese medicine
- Dilong (dinosaur), named from Chinese '' dìlóng'' 帝龍 "emperor dragon"
- Dilong (Mokokchung), a ward in Mokokchung, Nagaland
- Ti Lung (born 1946), Hong Kong actor born in Guangdong, China
Dilong (; lit. "earth dragon") is a Chinese dragon name that is also used to mean " earthworm" in Traditional Chinese Medicine and " Geosaurus" in Zoological nomenclature.