The Dijkpoort is a 14th-century citygate in Hattem, the Netherlands. In 1908, the gate was restored in order to house the archives of Hattem under the direction of the city archivist F.A. Hoefer.
It is the only remainig city gate of Hattem, and it was refurbished and partially reconstructed by the architect Pierre Cuypers. A wall walk and corner turrets were added which are recognizable by the different colors of the stones.
Outside of the city beyond this gate, another "front gate" was formerly located with two round towers. A small piece of city wall is still standing that connected the two, where shooting holes for cannon and arquebus can be seen.
voor de restauratie - Hattem - 20103096 - RCE.jpg|1890 photo of the tower before restoration door Dijkpoort - Hattem - 20103108 - RCE.jpg|Looking through the gate, the shooting holes can be seen in the old piece of city wall on the left. en profiel der stad, naar tekening in de verzameling Bodel Nijenhuis Universiteits Bibliotheek Leiden. reproductie van foto - Hattem - 20103058 - RCE.jpg|Old map of Hattem showing the front gate with drawbridge over the town moat.
Until 2013 the gate was open for auto traffic but it was discovered that this had damaged the gate and restoration activities included closing it to all but pedestrians and cyclists.