DGP could be:
- Drawn, Ground, and Polished, a finishing process for metal shafting
- Director General of Police, a police rank in India
- Democratic Progress Party, a right-wing political party in Turkey
- Development Guide Plan, an urban plan of Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority
- Dirección General de Policía, the prefix in the number plates of the Spanish National Police.
- DGP gravity, in physics, a brane world model of the universe published by Dvali, Gabadadze and Poratti
- "Data generating process", in statistics, either
- the “true” statistical model that produces the observed data, or
- the procedures used for data collection
- Dynamic Graphics Project, a computer science lab at the University of Toronto that studies Human-Computer Interaction and Graphics.
- DGP Wine (see Franzia)
- Disc Golf Park
- Daily Grammar Practice
- Data Gathering Period
- Digest Group Publications, an American game company