Devič is a Serbian Orthodox abbey in Kosovo. It was built in 1434 and is dedicated to St. Joanikije of Devič.
Devič was declared Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1990, and it is protected by the Republic of Serbia.
Dević is a common Croatian and Serbian surname. It may refer to:
- Goran Dević (b. 1971), Croatian film director
- Igor Dević (b. 1984), Croatian footballer
- Marko Dević (b. 1983), Serbian-Ukrainian footballer
- Milan Dević (b. 1974), Serbian footballer
- Vukašin Dević (b. 1984), Serbian footballer