Crossword clues for dente
- Al ___ (pasta recipe direction)
- Pasta orderer's word
- Pasta order word
- Pasta al ___
- Linguine al __
- Italian's tooth
- End of a ristorante request
- Cooked al ___
- Al --- (pasta recipe direction)
- Al -- (pasta preference)
- Al ____ (order to a pasta maker)
- Al ___ (trattoria specification)
- Al ___ (somewhat firm)
- Al ___ (pasta request)
- Al ___ (pasta phrase)
- Al ___ (great name for an Italian chef)
- Al ___ (firm, as pasta)
- Al ___ (cooking instruction)
- Al ___ (chewy)
- "__ da latte" (bambino's acquisition)
- Still firm when eaten
- Depression confined to beer firm
- Al _____ (way to cook pasta)
- Al ___ (not too soft)
- Al ___ (pasta order)
- Tooth, in Torino
- Al ___ (firm)
- Parmesan grinder
- Al ___ (cooked yet firm)
- Al ___ (a bit firm)
- Grinder in an Italian restaurant
- Al ___ (like some noodles)
- Al ___ (chewy): It.
- Al ___ (firm to the bite)
- Al ___ (chewy, in Calabria)
- Spaghetti al ___
- Al ___ (chewy): It
- Al ___ (degree of doneness)
- Tooth, to a Tuscan
- Al ___ (spaghetti spec)
- Al __: firm, as pasta
- Pasta al __
- Torino tooth
- Al ___ (pasta style)
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Dente is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Marco Dente (1493–1527), Italian Renaissance engraver
- Piero Dente (1901–?), Italian soldier and military patrol runner
- Sam Dente (1922–2002), American baseball player
Usage examples of "dente".
After ten minutes of vigorous cooking the fire was damped, and the simmering continued for another ten minutes until the rice was just al dente.
Undercooked kidney beans in those popular al dente mixed-bean salads contain hemagglutinins, which make your red blood cells stick together and account for poor growth among children in parts of Africa.
Neve aurum addito ast quoi aura dentes vincti erunt im cum illo sepelire & urere, se fraude esto.
He turned back to the stove, picking up the pot and dumping the al dente pasta into the colander.
But his feet had headaches and the blood was coagulating in them and swelling them and turning the veins to al dente spaghetti.
Hot Italian sausage with spaghetti al dente was a similar precaution.
Spicy, al dente oil-grilled vegetables, coconut milk-sweetened breads, papaya crΦ.
The hood hadfolded, the right front tire had exploded, the grille had disintegrated, theradiator had burst, and the frame had bent like al dente spaghetti.
Lunch had been quick-fried prawns with crunchy broccoli, then fish rubbed with garlic and pan-fried, served with mixed Chinese greens, again al dente.