Deloria is a Native American surname, derived from the name of a French trapper, Phillippe des Lauriers, who settled and married into a Yankton community of the Dakota people, and may refer to:
- Ella Cara Deloria (1888-1971), educator, anthropologist, ethnographer, linguist, and author of Waterlily.
- Phillip S. 'Sam' Deloria (Standing Rock Sioux Tribe), director of the American Indian Graduate Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Philip Joseph Deloria, an Episcopal priest, aka Tipi Sapa (Black Lodge), a leader of the Yankton/Nakota band of the Sioux Nation
- Vine Deloria, Jr. (1933-2005), American Indian author, theologian, historian, and activist
- Philip J. Deloria American Indian author, historian, and son of Vine Deloria Jr.