Crossword clues for della
- Street on old television
- Street on a TV series
- Street of Perry Mason novels
- Street of many mysteries
- Street of crime novels
- Street named by Erle Stanley Gardner
- Street in mysteries
- Street in Mason's office
- Street in a law office
- Street in "Perry Mason"
- Songstress Reese
- Singer/actress Reese
- Roma's "Touched by an Angel" costar
- Reese with an angelic role
- Reese of song and screen
- Reese of "Chico and the Man"
- Perry Mason's Street
- Perry Mason's right-hand gal
- Perry Mason's assistant
- Part of some Italian names
- Ms. Reese
- Mother of Huey, Dewey and Louie
- Mason's helper
- Jazz singer Reese
- Huey, Dewey and Louie's mom, in early comics
- Grammy and Emmy nominee Reese
- General ____ Rovere
- Entertainer Reese
- Emmy- and Grammy-nominated Reese
- Canada's highest falls
- Calabrian contraction
- British Columbia's ____ Falls
- Artist Luca ____ Robbia
- Ad executive Jerry ___ Femina
- Actress-singer Reese
- A Street
- "Touched by an Angel" star Reese
- ___ Robbia
- __ Robbia (Renaissance artist family surname)
- Singer Reese
- Street in old TV
- Street of mystery
- Perry's secretary
- Street on TV
- Street of fiction
- Street seen on "Perry Mason"
- Renaissance artist Piero ___ Francesca
- Street on old TV
- Perry Mason's secretary ___ Street
- Reese of "Touched by an Angel"
- ___ Street, Perry Mason's secretary
- Actress Reese
- Street in Hollywood
- Street with an office
- Jazzy Reese
- Erle's Street
- Perry's girl Friday
- Donald Duck's cousin
- Perry's aide
- Street or Reese
- Perry Mason's secretary Street
- Lucia ___ Robbia, sculptor
- Perry Mason's girl Friday
- Reese or Street
- ___ Robbia, Florentine sculptor
- A Reese with a voice
- Perry's assistant
- "Touched by an Angel" actress Reese
- Reese who played an angel
- Secretary of Perry
- "The Gift of the Magi" heroine
- "Don't You Know?" singer Reese
- Perry's Street
- Mason's Street?
- Wife in "The Gift of the Magi"
- TV angel Reese
- TV angel
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Della may refer to:
- Della, a 1964 television pilot film starring Joan Crawford
- Della Alexander, a fictional character in the soap opera EastEnders
- Della Duck, a fictional character and twin sister to Donald Duck
- Della Street, the fictional secretary of Perry Mason
People with the name Della:
- Della Au Belatti (born 1974), Democratic member of the Hawaii House of Representatives
- George W. Della, Jr. (21st century), American politician
- Ivan Della Mea (1940–2009), Italian singer
- Della Jones (born 1946), Welsh opera and concert mezzo-soprano singer
- Della Moore (circa 1880–1926), American prostitute
- Della Purves (1945–2008), British botanical artist
- Della Reese (born 1931), American Emmy-nominated actor and Grammy-nominated singer
- Della Sehorn (1927–2001), competitive breaststroke swimmer
- Della Woods (21st century), dragster driver
- Della Ding (born 1982), or Ding Dang, Chinese pop singer
Della is an album by singer and actress Della Reese. It was her first album for RCA Victor, after she left Jubilee Records in 1959. The album was one of her most successful, and it was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1961.
Della is a 1964 American made-for-television film pilot starring Joan Crawford, Paul Burke and Diane Baker. The pilot was originally intended for a proposed NBC television series named Royal Bay which was to star Paul Burke as a lawyer and Charles Bickford as his cantankerous, righteous father. The pilot aired in first-run syndication on August 8, 1964.
Following the successful film-to-television progressions of movie stars such as Lucille Ball and Barbara Stanwyck, Crawford attempted the same maneuver with Royal Bay, a soap opera in a fictional seaside town where she was the wealthy matriarch and daughter of the town's founder. However, the pilot centered on the two characters that would most likely not reprise their role for the series, mother and daughter Della and Jenny Chappell. This may have been one of the reasons the pilot was released as a stand-alone feature instead of the start of a series.
Usage examples of "della".
Brunelleschi, though it was built on and improved by Leon Battista Alberti and Piero della Francesca.
Verso le dieci della sera, i nostri tre amici giungevano alle Terme di Caracalla, ove sappiamo che i trecento dovevano riunirsi.
Orazio aveva una canna della sua carabina carica e poteva ammazzarlo ma non si mosse.
From this Friar the pious Carthusian had heard of the many strange occurrences which had lately taken place at the castle, and waited anxiously till he could clasp his dear friend, the unfortunate Della Croisse, to his breast without a breach of propriety.
Florence were now no longer a mystery: since the month of January he had sent to Pisa ten or twelve hundred men under the Command of Regniero della Sassetta and Piero di Gamba Corti, and as soon as the conquest of the Romagna was complete, he had further despatched Oliverotto di Fermo with new detachments.
Roman bricks was the district between the viae Triumphalis, Cornelia, and the two Aureliae, now called the Monti della Creta, which includes the southern slopes of the Vatican ridge and the northern of the Janiculum.
A walk through the Monti della Creta will teach the student many interesting things.
Dirigo il fascio di luce della pila elettrica nei vari angoli della soffitta.
Michelangelo received a message to have supper with the Gonfaloniere at the Palazzo della Signoria.
The original is now, after it is too late, carefully guarded and protected in its old place in the Dominican convent of the Madonna della Grazia, Milan.
Qui una lacrima rigava la guancia bellissima della regina della foresta.
Lo scoppio della mina nella caserma degli zuavi era convenuto dovesse essere come il segnale del loro moto.
Attilio fu della stessa opinione, quindi soggiunse che per le relazioni sulle mosse del nemico bisognava far capo a Regolo, e Regolo darebbe avviso di tutti i movimenti delle truppe papaline.
Ma sdegnando una ritirata prima di misurarsi coi mercenari della Corte papale fu deciso di tener fermo.
I primi venti della tua schiera, disse a Mimo, marcino radi e adagio sino ad incontrare il nemico.