Delghi is a town in the Amhara region western Ethiopia. Located on the south-western shore of Lake Tana in the Semien Gondar Zone of the Amhara Region, this town has a latitude and longitude of and an elevation of 1785 meters above sea level. It is the only towns in Takusa woreda and rich in agricultural product and fishery.
A weekly ferry connects Delghi with Gorgora and Bahir Dar.
The Scots explorer James Bruce paused for an hour at the church of Delghi Mariam 30 Oct 1770, and in his memoirs recalled the village of Delghi "adjoining to it [the church], is but small". Nearby is the hill of Goy Mariam, where at the time "the queen-mother has a house"; Bruce further recorded, "All the habitations in this country were burnt by Ras Michael in his return to Gondar after the battle of Fagitta. Arthur J. Hayes passed through Delgi twice in 1904 during his circumambulation of Lake Tana, spending three days there in January and three more the next month.