Crossword clues for delancey
Delancey may refer to:
- Delancey (property firm), British property firm
Delancey (also De Lancey and de Lancey) is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Etienne de Lancey (1663-1741), a French nobleman
- James De Lancey (disambiguation), multiple people
- Oliver De Lancey (disambiguation), multiple people
- Stephen De Lancey (1748-1798) Captain General, Commander in Chief and Governor of the (British) Colony of Tobago
- William Howe De Lancey (1778-1815), Wellington's Chief of Staff at the Battle of Waterloo.
Delancey Real Estate Asset Management Limited is a British property development company that with the Qatari ruling family in 2011 bought the Olympic Village used in the London 2012 Olympic Games. The area has been renamed the East Village.