Crossword clues for deicer
- Winter windshield clearer
- Thawing agent
- Frost remover
- Compound applied to windshields in winter
- Winter airport supply
- Winter airplane need
- Winter aid for windshields
- Windshield solvent
- Windshield scraper, e.g
- What salt may be used as
- Warm water on a frozen windshield
- Frozen water remover
- Fluid sprayed on planes
- Airport fluid
- Airport equipment needed in wintry weather
- Salt, e.g.
- Windshield clearer
- Ethylene glycol product
- Salt, sometimes
- Winter solvent
- Wintertime airport supply
- Heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane)
- Plane-wing attachment
- Windshield cleaner
- Fuel additive
- Salt, e.g
- Winter aid
- Useful device to have in winter
- Rear window feature in some cars
- Wintertime requisite at O'Hare
The Collaborative International Dictionary
deicer \deicer\ n. a devie that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane).
n. Chemical substance to melt ice or snow deposited on roads, vehicles or other surfaces.
n. heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane) [syn: defroster]
Usage examples of "deicer".
I hammered on the lock, but it wouldn't break loose, so I trekked back to my apartment and got some deicer and a plastic scraper.
At four-ten the copilot came on the intercom and admitted that they were still on the ground, although the moment the deicer had been unclogged they would be away.
Fenton blinked, grinned at Slote, and pantomimed ice forming along the wings, and rubber deicers cracking it off.