Deewana is a 1992 Bollywood musical romantic action film directed by Raj Kanwar, and produced by Guddu Dhanoa and Lalit Kapoor and featuring Rishi Kapoor, Divya Bharti and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead. This was Shah Rukh's debut release, and he appears only in the second half of the film. He replaced Armaan Kohli, who walked out of the project due to creative differences after the first schedule. The film released on June 25, 1992. Dil Aashna Hai was supposed to be the debut movie of Shahrukh Khan however Deewana was released first.
Deewana is a 1952 Bollywood movie directed and produced by Abdul Rashid Kardar. It stars Suraiya, Suresh, Sumitra Devi and Shyam Kumar in the lead roles. The music for the film was composed by renowned musician Naushad with lyrics penned by Shakeel Badayuni. The film went on to become a huge success and celebrated Silver Jubilee.
Deewana may refer to:
- Deewana (1952 film), Bollywood movie starring Suraiya and Suresh
- Diwana (1968 film), Bollywood movie starring Raj Kapoor, Saira Banu and Lalita Pawar
- Deewana (1992 film), Bollywood movie starring Rishi Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan and Divya Bharti
- Deewana (album), a 1999 studio album by Indian singer Sonu Nigam
- Deewana (2013 film), a 2013 Bengali film starring Jeet and Srabanti
- Deewana (TV series), a 2016 Pakistan television drama series
Deewana (Bengali:দিওয়ানা ) is a 2013 Bengali romantic film directed by Rabi Kinagi starring Jeet and Srabanti Chatterjee in lead roles. It is a remake of the 2007 Tamil film Deepavali, directed by Ezhil, and starring Jayam Ravi and Bhavana.
Deewana (; lit:Madman) is a Pakistani television drama serial which was aired on 11 May 2016 on Hum TV. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:10pm PST. It stars Waseem Abbas and his wife Saba Waseem Abbas as their debut in the role of brother-in-law and sister-in-law respectively. It is computerized magical drama serial reflecting magicians Falak ( Shehroz Sabzwari) and his mother, ( Hina Khawaja Bayat).