Crossword clues for deedee
- Sister on "Dexter's Laboratory"
- Singer Sharp with the 1962 hit "Mashed Potato Time"
- Rocker Ramone with a repetitive name
- Rocker Ramone
- Ramone who wrote "Rockaway Beach"
- One of the original Ramones
- Myers of politics
- Jazz singer Bridgewater
- Former White House press secretary Myers
- Former Ramone
- Former press secretary Myers
- Dexter's older sister on "Dexter's Laboratory"
- Clinton spokesperson Myers
- Choreographer Wood
- Bandmate of Johnny, Joey, and Tommy
- Bandmate of Johnny, Joey and Tommy
- Acclaimed jazz vocalist ___ Bridgewater
- A Ramone
- Clinton press secretary Myers
- Role in TV's "Hunter"
- One of rock's Ramones
- Myers, formerly of the White House
- Annette, in "Beach Blanket Bingo"
- Political analyst Myers
- Late rocker Ramone
- Fiddle finale?
- Political pundit Myers with a repetitive name
- One of the Ramones
- Commentator Myers
- Myers who wrote "Why Women Should Rule the World"
- Pundit Myers
- Clinton aide Myers
- Myers of the Clinton White House
- Bridgewater of jazz
- Former Clinton press secretary
- 1990s White House Press Secretary Myers
Deedee, DeeDee or Dee Dee may refer to: