Crossword clues for dec
- Present time?: Abbr.
- It always starts on the same day of the week as Sept.
- Christmas mo.
- Most people don't think they're funny
- Yule time: Abbr.
- Kwanzaa time: Abbr.
- Busy time for malls: Abbr.
- Main mo. in so-called "Oscar season"
- Advent time: Abbr.
- (astronomy) the angular distance to a point on a celestial object measured north or south from the celestial equator
- Expressed in degrees
- Used with right ascension to specify positions on the celestial sphere
- The last (12th) month of the year
- Big mo. for vacations
- Noel mo.
- No. 12 of 12
- Hiemal mo.
- Ten: Comb. form
- Month after Nov.
- Last month: Abbr.
- Big holiday mo.
- Winter month: Abbr.
- Mo. for St. Nick
- Yuletide mo.
- Yule mo.
- Mo. for Kringle
- Month: Abbr.
- Nov. chaser
- Calendar mo.
- Winter mo.
- Calendar ender: Abbr.
- Rosa Parks Day mo.
- Yr.'s end
- Holiday mo.
- Nov. follower
- Calendar abbr.
- Last mo.
- Jan. preceder
- Christmas time: Abbr.
- Xmas time: Abbr.
- Datebook abbr.
- Mo. with World Peace Meditation Day
- Eggnog mo.
- Present time: Abbr.
- Mo. of the year
- ___ 20, Natl. Games Day
- Boxing Day mo.
- Calendar page: Abbr.
- Boxing Day's mo.
- Fourth qtr. ender
- Universal Human Rights Mo.
- Natl. Safe Toys and Gifts Mo.
- Read a New Book Mo.
- Part of the fourth qtr.
- Follower of Nov.
- Advent mo.
n. (alternative spelling of Dec. English)
DEC, dec or Dec may refer to:
- Deč, a village in Serbia
- Decatur Airport, Decatur, Illinois (IATA airport code DEC)
- Derwent Entertainment Centre, an entertainment centre in Hobart, Australia
- Doncaster Education City, a development in South Yorkshire
- Declan Donnelly (from Ant & Dec), a United Kingdom television presenter
- Department of Education and Communities (New South Wales), Australia
- Department of Environment and Conservation (New South Wales), Australia
- Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia), Australia
- Dheeraj and East Coast LLC, Dubai
- Digital Equipment Corporation, a defunct computer and technology company
- Disasters Emergency Committee, coordinates thirteen disaster relief charities in the United Kingdom
- Distance Education Council, autonomous body of government of India for open and distance education
- Dubai Economic Council, a policy-making body of the government of Dubai
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, United States
Abbreviations, initialisms, acronyms
- December, a month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar
- Decent, average
- Declination, a term from astronomy
- Diethylcarbamazine, an anti-parasite drug
- Diplome d’Études Collegiales, French name for Diploma of College Studies, a college studies diploma issued in Quebec
- Oratorical Declamation, an event in competitive debate
- Display Energy Certificate, a UK requirement to show a certificate rating energy performance in public buildings.
- Direct energy conversion, a scheme for power extraction from nuclear fusion.
- An abbreviation for decimal, for example in ASCII charts
Usage examples of "dec".
If he told Ian about Eden, then Ian would feel compelled to tell Dec, and Dec would have to tell Ross.
Marcus got downstairs, he found Dec perched on the hood of his BMW, dressed in khakis and a starched blue oxford.
Ian and Dec had always kept secrets from him when he was younger, but Marcus had devised an easy way to recognize a lie.
Ian will probably want to arrest you and Dec will be pissed off big-time.