Dease is a surname, and may refer to:
- Dennis Dease, U.S. Roman Catholic priest
- Elisa Dease (born 1969), U.S. singer
- John Dease (1906–1979), Australian radio personality
- Maurice Dease (1889–1914), British military officer and Victoria Cross holder
- Michael Dease (born 1982), U.S. jazz musician
- Peter Warren Dease (1778–1863), Canadian fur trader
- Teresa Ellen Dease (1820–1889), Irish Roman Catholic nun
- Thomas Dease (1578–1651), Irish Roman Catholic bishop
- William Dease (1752–1798), Irish medical doctor
Usage examples of "dease".
Except" — she paused, studying it — "there's a Dease River up here somewhere and a Dease Lake.
Except"--she paused, studying it--"there's a Dease River up here somewhere and a Dease Lake.
The other man was Henry Dease of Liverpool, quite the accomplished cracksman.