Dasa is a Sanskrit word found in ancient Indian texts such as the Rigveda and Arthasastra. It usually means "enemy" or "servant" but dasa, or das, also means a " servant of God", "devotee," " votary" or "one who has surrendered to God". Dasa may be a suffix of a given name to indicate a "servant" of a revered person or a particular deity.
Dasa, in some contexts, is also related to dasyu and asura, which have been translated by some scholars as "demon", "harmful supernatural forces", "slave", "servant" or "barbarian", depending on the context in which the word is used.
Dasà is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Vibo Valentia in the Italian region Calabria, located about southwest of Catanzaro and about southeast of Vibo Valentia.
Dasa refers to a devotee, surname, tribe, enemy, or servant in Sanskrit.
Dasa or DASA may also refer to:
- DASA, also known as Deutsche Aerospace, Daimler-Benz Aerospace and DaimlerChrysler Aerospace – a former German aircraft manufacturer
- Dasà, a town in Italy
- Defence Analytical Services and Advice, Part of the British Ministry of Defence
- Diagnosticos da America S.A., Brazilian company
- Dasa-eup, a town in Daegu, South Korea
- Doclean Academy of Sciences and Arts, an academic institution in Montenegro