Darakeh is a neighbourhood located north of the provincial capital of Tehran, Iran. It is near Evin and Velenjak. It is a popular hiking area that attracts many tourists, with a population (As of 2005) of 1,000,000.
Category:Neighbourhoods in Tehran
Darakeh is a neighbourhood of Tehran.
Darakeh or Derkeh or Derkah may also refer to:
- Darakeh, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- Derkeh, Kermanshah
- Darakeh, Gilan-e Gharb, Kermanshah Province
- Darakeh-ye Oros Khan, West Azerbaijan Province
- Darakeh-ye Lotfollah, West Azerbaijan Province
- Dargah, Iran (disambiguation)