Crossword clues for dar
- Org. with an online Patriot Index
- Williams with a "Mortal City" album
- Patriotic women's soc
- Folk singer Williams
- --- es Salaam
- ___ es Salaam (Tanzanian city)
- __ Constitution Hall (DC concert venue)
- Women's patriotic group
- Women's organization
- Women's org. with the magazine American Spirit
- Women's org. based at Constitution Hall
- To give: Sp
- Tanzania's -- es Salaam
- Tanzania's ___ es Salaam
- Tanzania's __ es Salaam
- Project Patriot org
- Patriotic org. founded in 1890
- Patriotic grp
- Org. with the motto "God, home, and country"
- Org. whose Web site has a patriot lookup service
- Org. whose motto is "God, Home, and Country"
- Org. whose headquarters are at 1776 D St. NW in Washington
- Org. responsible for Constitution Week
- Org. out of Constitution Hall
- Org. for Rosalynn Carter and Janet Reno
- Lineage-based women's grp
- Lineage-based org
- Its DC museum had a 2020 Gilded Age Fashions exhibit
- Indian tree
- Historical org
- Historic women's gp
- Historic org
- Historic grp
- Gp. with a three-volume "Patriot Index"
- Gp. that publishes American Spirit magazine
- Gp. organized in 1890
- Give: Sp
- Folkie Williams
- Es Salaam
- Constitution Hall org
- Annual history-essay contest sponsor
- 170,760 women
- "The Beauty of the Rain" singer Williams
- "Mortal City" singer Williams
- ________ es Salaam
- ____ es Salaam
- ___ Hamid (desert region of central Sudan)
- ___ es Salaam (Tanzanian seaport)
- ___ es Salaam (Tanzania's largest city)
- ___ Adul (F. Murray Abraham's "Homeland" character)
- Women's org. since 1890
- _____ es Salaam
- Patriotic women's org.
- Women's grp. since 1890
- Grp. into genealogy
- Patriotic soc.
- Historic grp.
- Flag-waving org.
- Org. founded in 1890
- Org. at Constitution Hall
- Org. since 1890
- Colonial descendants' grp.
- ___ es Salaam, Tanzania
- Grp. concerned with genealogy
- Good Citizens contest sponsor: Abbr.
- Patriotic org. since 1890
- Historically inclined grp.
- Washington's ___ Constitution Hall
- Org. that studies U.S. history
- Org. whose first president general was first lady Caroline Harrison
- Historic women's grp.
- Women's org. with the motto "God, home and country"
- ___ el Beida (Casablanca, to its natives)
- Lineage-based women's org.
- "God, home and country" org.
- Ladies' patriotic org.
- D.C.'s ___ Constitution Hall
- Constitution Hall grp.
- Historical org.
- Book by Nabokov
- Nabokov novel
- Novel by Nabokov
- Nabokov book
- Women's patriotic gp.
- To give, in Durango
- Ladies' org. since 1890
- Indian timber tree
- Women's patriotic org.
- National women's org.
- Persian gateway
- Women's org. founded in 1890
- Good Citizens contest sponsor: Abbr
- __ es Salaam, Tanzania
- Tree of India
- Patriotic soc
- Patriotic gp. since 1890
- Flag-waving org
- -- es Salaam
- Patriotic women's gp
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Arabic word, literally "house," used in place names, such as Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, literally "House of Peace."
n. (context UK dialect English) A fish found in the (w: Severn River); a dart or dace.
Dar or DAR may refer to:
Usage examples of "dar".
She made up a platter for Thork with three cheeseburgers and a half-dozen pieces of baklava, then did the same for Dar and Aud.
The only way Dar security would know that I boarded your ship is if the cloaker saw me go with you and Dar security forced it out of him.
I is gwine straight over dar and lay my hand on Maria and rid her of dat misery dat she sont word was ailing her all dis spring.
I stay dar all through de night and she sleep sound and wake up dis morning feeling like a new woman.
It still rankled that Lona had only started leaving Fess with Dar after she had made herself a new guidance computer that did even better piloting than Fess had.
Lona had started leaving Fess home, Dar had assigned him that little chore.
In the festal hall, Daeva Gashtaham was ever at hand, the resident Aka-Magus of Dar?
At de highway, de Lawd prepared a friend to carry me to Union, and when I got dar I take and lay hands on Ria Rice, she laying down and suffering, and I sot down and laid my hand on her.
Brer Rabbit snatched off he coat en lipt up de ladder, en sot in dar en put on mo' shingles in one hour dan Brer Fox kin put on in two.
Marster wus good ter all he niggers, dar wus heap er de marsters in dem slabery times whut wus mean, en dat whut mek de niggers run off en hide in de woods, en dats when dey git de nigger hounds on em en track em down jes lak ye do er coon.
Dar warnt no sich er thing es no schools fer de niggers till atter de surrender.
Her companions on Everest were: the Tibetans Sonam Norbu, Lotse, Samdrub, Dar Puntso, Pasang, Tshering, Ngapo, and the Chinese Hou Sheng-fu.
Sally she volunteer, and dar she had been libing eber since, hoping all de time eider dat I should pass through dere or dat she should hear from Philadelphy dat I had got dere.
De preacher hopped up and looked under de pillar, and dar wuz de money sho nuf.
Kandor for those three small barrels of Two Rivers tabac I got in Ebou Dar.